About The Podcast
Hayley Carr, the founder of London Beauty Queen and Thirty Plus (the collective for bloggers aged over 30) is turning her hand to podcasting in order to share her passion points with the world in a whole new way – as well as inspiring others by stories of amazing individuals who have been ‘made online’.
‘Made Online’ shares inspirational stories from those that have made their career, brand, business or life changing moment online – whether that’s being discovered, making connections, finding a skillset or launching a business.
Continually ranked within the top ten UK beauty blogs, London Beauty Queen is a multi-award winning site that reaches hundreds of thousands of people every month.
Key achievements include:
- Winner of Best UK Beauty Blog in the Vuelio Blog Awards 2015 & 2016 -
- Winner of Best Established & Best Designed Blog in the Beauty Blog Awards 2015 -
- Winner of Best Indie Blog: Beauty in the P&G Beauty and Grooming Awards 2013 -
- Winner of Best Beauty Blog 2012 in the Rodial Beautiful Awards -
TOPICS THAT WE COVER
- Bloggers that have made a career on the internet -
- Creatives that have been discovered via their social channels -
- Brands that have launched purely via a digital platform -
- Individuals that have harnessed the power of social media for good -
And so much more…
New episodes will be launched every Wednesday.